以撒的结合忏悔中新增了三段父母对话以及结局,部分玩家可能还不清楚,下面一起来看看以撒的结合忏悔新增父母对话及结局一览吧。
以撒的结合忏悔新增父母对话及结局一览
1. 打里世界(Boss Dogma)上层时出现了四场父母的对话
Dad: I spent it, it's gone, just get over it!
我花光了,钱已经没了,接受现实吧!
Mom: What do you mean? What do you mean it's gone? How could you have spent our savings!?
什么意思?什么叫钱已经没了?你怎么能花光我们的储蓄!?
Mom: He's self-destructive and disturbs just like his father! Look at what he has to look up to! And you're drunk again, aren't you?
他有自毁倾向,和他父亲一样爱捣乱!有你这样的人做榜样也难怪!而且你又喝醉了是吧?
Dad: Shup up Maggie! SHUT UP! Just keep pushing me like this, I'm leaving!
闭嘴玛吉!闭嘴!你再这么逼我,我就要走了!
Mom: Good, leave! We'll be fine without you. Abandon us like you abandon yourself.
行啊,你走啊!我们没你也活得好好的。就像抛弃自己那样抛弃我们吧。
Mom: You need to repent. You need to confess your sins and become saved! Let his light inside you, cleanse your soul!
你需要忏悔。你需要坦白自己的罪,然后获得救赎!让他的光照进你的内心,净化你的灵魂!
Dad: You are insane! You are taking this too far! Can't you hear how you sound?
你疯了!你太过分了!你知道自己在说些什么吗?
Mom: Pray with me , pray for your salvation, come, pray with us Isaac.
和我一起祷告吧,为了获得救赎祷告吧,来,以撒,和我们一起祷告吧。
关门声
Mom: Where are you going? Wait! We need you, your son needs you!
你要去哪?等等!我们需要你,你的儿子需要你!
Dad: I'm doing more harm than good, just can't do this anymore. I'm sorry Isaac.
我只会让事情更糟糕,我真的没办法继续下去了。对不起,以撒。
Mom: Please, please don't leave us!
求你了,求你不要离开我们!
Dad: I'm sorry Isaac.
对不起,以撒。
2. 结局21 (Boss The Witness)
Mom: Isaac, what are you drawing?
以撒,你在画什么?
Isaac:(害怕)
Mom: Isaac, let me see it.
以撒,让我看看。
Isaac:(害怕)
Mom: Give it to me now!
给我拿来!
Isaac:(完了)
Mom: This is what you think of me? This is what I am to you? A monster?
我在你心中就是这样的吗?我对你来说,就是一个怪物?(就这就这?)
Isaac: No, no, mama, it's just...
没有,没有,老妈,那只是...
Mom: After all I've done for you, this is how you view me? You think I am a monster? Isaac, I'll show you a monster! You are just like your father, I can't even look at you. How could you! You are just like him!
我为你付出了这么多,你就这么看我?你感觉我是怪物对吧?那好,以撒,我就做个怪物给你看!你和你父亲一模一样,我看不下去你那张脸了。你怎么可以这样!你和他一模一样!
3. 结局FINAL (Boss Dogma)
And suddenly, the sky above cracked open, and a white beam of light reached down into the earth, smiting the mother of harlots sunder, and setting the blood lake to aborn.
突然,天空分裂开来,一束光芒照向地面,割碎了Harlots之母(Whore of Babylon),血流成河。(我裂开来)
As the beast descended down to the lake of fire, Isaac ascended towards the crack in the sky. And as he flew he could see echoes of his past before him. He saw his mother mourning the loss of his son. He saw his father leaving them without turning to say goodbye. He saw his mother sleeping and his father taking money from her purse. He heard the late night fights they had that kept him up at night, and the guilt he felt for what he believed he was causing. He felt the pain in his stomach during those sleepless nights and saw his shadow in the closet waiting for him.
怪物沉没在火海之中,而以撒升向天空的缝隙。飞着飞着,以撒看到了自己的过去。他看到他的母亲哀悼儿子的死亡。他看到他的父亲头也不回地离开了他们。他看到他的父亲在母亲熟睡时从她的包中取钱。他听到了父母深夜的争吵。他认为自己导致了矛盾,并为此内疚。他感受到了在失眠的夜里的胃痛以及在衣柜中等待着他的黑影。
As he rose, he felt his fears drop from his body. His shame, his worry, pulled from his being. As he became lighter, his ascend became faster. He saw his one true companion alive and well. He saw his mother and father together again, holding each other. He felt his mother kissing him on the head after he had said his prayers. And the comfort in knowing someone was watching over him. He saw his own birth and the faces of his parents filled with joy and optimism. And then he saw nothing.
随着他的上升,他的恐惧从身体中脱去了。他的愧疚,他的担忧,从他的存在中抽离出去了。他越来越轻,升的越来越快。他看到了他唯一的伙伴很好地活着。他看到他的父母重归于好,彼此相拥。他感受到母亲在他祷告后亲吻他的额头。他因受到庇佑而欣慰。他看到了自己的诞生以及父母脸上的快乐与憧憬。最后,他什么都看不到了。
Dad: Are you sure this is how you want the story to end, Isaac? You're the one writing it, it doesn't have to end this way. Here, how about we tell it a different way? Maybe a happy ending?
你真的想让故事这样结束吗,以撒?故事是你写的,不需要这样结束的。这样,我们来重新写一个故事吧?也许弄一个好的结局?
Isaac: OK, daddy.
好的,老爸。
Dad: Good. Are you getting sleepy yet?
好,你困了没?
Isaac: yeah~
yeah~
Dad: OK, so, Isaac and his parents lived in a small house on the town way..
好的,那么,以撒和他的父母住在街边的一个小房子里...
(泪目,不是和母亲了,是和父母)